On The Blue Dot Dress
This vintage inspired polka-dot tea length fishtail dress takes us right back to fabulous fashion of the 1940's. Take a closer look at this delightfully detailed dress and you will notice the white buttons on the upper bodice are on a lace covered silver and navy ribbon and on the bottom half of the dress, navy buttons are used. At first glace the lace used on the underlining looks white & navy when it's actually silver & navy, giving a bit of shimmery brightness. The details don't stop there, keeping continuity of lace on the upper bodice, the center back seam is covered with a white lace ribbon. Keeping with the opaque fabric used on the skirt portion of the dress the center back seam is covered with a white grosgrain ribbon.
Desk to dinner, cocktails poolside, weddings, this dress is perfect for all your summer events!
- Cascading fishtail silhouette
- Button front closure
- Lace & grosgrain ribbon detailing
- Lace side panels
- 3/4 length sleeve
- Belt included
- Our model is wearing a size 2 and is 5' 9" tall
- Available in sizes 0-12, see our size chart below for measurements specific to this style.
- Available as shown
- 78% Polyester, 20% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- Dry Clean Only